Vilnius Viking Time Machine
All of us know some facts about the Vikings and the truth is that Vikings were always a part of all nations’ past. We have prepared a Teambuilding experience for everyone to enjoy a feeling of being a Viking. During this unique Vilnius Time Machine program, we combined a city history with some challenging tasks. Tasks include questions and activities dealing with a Vilnius history and the Vikings, of course.
A high-level English speaking guide will introduce you to a Vilnius history and give some clues which will help you to find a Viking boat.
Viking boat is one of the most impressive things in Vilnius and you will have a chance to climb on board. Row a boat by yourself. Taste authentic Viking food. Play an ancient Viking game.
At the end of this “time machine Vilnius” tour, a national-style dinner will be awaiting for your corporate group.
- Guided tour
- One Viking guide on board
- Additional Bag piper Kanklės playing, singing and medieval traditions
- Active ship rowing
- Storytelling and visiting the “Secret Bay“of Vilnius
- Medieval food ingredients and spices
- Medieval bread and hand-crafted cheese
- Berries and dried fruits (seasonal)
- Field products (seasonal)
- Herbal teas
- Lithuanian dinner
We can run it for groups of 20-30 persons
Activity lasts around 2-3 hour
This activity can run in Vilnius
- Vilnius Time Machine
- Vikings: games, food and drinks
- Rowing a Viking boat
- Event manager & crew
This team building activity requires every team member to acquire a skill of rowing a Viking boat, taste special Viking food and drinks and play games.