The journey of the Black Moor
“The Journey of the Black Moor” is an unforgettable journey based on the story of the Black Heads Brotherhood of Riga, its patron saint Mauritius, and its identification mark – the head of the black moor which appears in the elements of the house of Black Heads façade, its
interior and its coat of arms.
Before applying for a guided tour for a group, You must make a choice… Black currant balsam or champagne? It will be served together with a selected truffle.
“The Journey of the Black Moor” will lead you through the beginnings of the house, the mysterious medieval times, the daily activities
of the merchants, as well as provide the guests with the opportunity to discover their talents in various activities!
the offer includes:
- A glass of drink:
– Riga Black currant balsam (30%) or
- A specially selected truffle
- A guide in a historical costume
- Team-building activities for the guests
- A visit to the Black Heads House and the exposition (medieval cellars, historical cabinets, festive halls)
We can run it for groups of 10-30 persons
Activity lasts around 2 hours
This activity can run in Latvia, Riga
- Private historical tour
- Several Teambuilding activities
- Balsam and chocolate tasting
- Event manager & crew
This team building activity requires every team member to explore the Blackhead building and take a part in teambuilding activities.