Originally built in the 19th century, The newest hotel of Vilnius, Hotel Vilnia is situated in the heart of the Lithuanian capital Vilnius. Through Hotel windows you can see a fascinating Bernardine Garden which is surrounded by the river Vilnia. The main tourist attractions are within short walking distance and this part of Vilnius is extremely characteristic, quiet and relaxing area where you can enjoy the extraordinary beauty of St. Anne’s Church, Gediminas Castle and the Hill of Three Crosses.
Unique „Upė” Restaurant and Lobby bar.
Two Conference rooms – capacity 20 and 50 participants.
79 bright and stylish guest rooms (from 20 to 60 m²):
- 45 classic rooms;
- 22 superior rooms;
- 6 superior rooms with balconies;
- 4 junior suites;
- 2 suites with city view
Vilnia restaurant is one of the newest and modern equipped restaurants in Vilnius. Here you can taste local Lithuanian specialties as well as a selection of cuisine from around Europe. The restaurant is lit up with stylish lamps, mirrors and comfortable furniture. Come and enjoy the superb food and excellent service in a peaceful atmosphere.
Points of interest near Hotel “Vilnia”
- Bernardine Garden – 10 m.
- Anne’s Church – 150 m.
- Gediminas Castle – 250 m.
- Cathedral Square- 300 m.
- Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania – 350m.
- National Museum – 600 m.
- Hill of Three Crosses – 900 m.
- Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet theatre – 1,2 km.
- Genocide Victims’ Museum (KGB Museum) – 1,7 km.
- Bus and Railway stations – 2,8 km.
- Vilnius International Airport – 6,6 km.