ATTA CENTRE is the largest convention venue in the Baltics with office centre, rooftop restaurant and open-air terrace.
The total space of the ATTA CENTRE is 15 000 m2, whereas the height of the ceiling is 6,5 m. The centre allows to hold a variety of events: exhibitions, conferences, banquets, as well as cultural, artistic and sports events of any format.
The high-tech multi-modal system allows to change the whole geography of the entire first floor without the loss of the sound insulation quality.
LOCATION AND PARKING
The centre is located in one of the busiest places in the city – on Krasta Street 60:
• 5-minute driving distance from the Old Town
• 15-minute drive from the airport.
Shopping centres, universities and car dealerships are located nearby.
The transport artery of the Krasta street makes it easy to reach from anywhere in the city.
• ATTA CENTRE also has a secure parking lot with 300 car places. There are also charging stations for electric vehicles.
ATTA CENTRE provides state-of-the-art technical equipment:
• 3 widescreen displays that cover an area of 40 m2 each.
• Complementary high-speed 1GB Wi-Fi
• 20 000 lumen laser projector
• International telephone communications
• The most advanced digital signages
• Solutions for live streaming
• Break-out rooms with natural daylight
• Latest security and fire safety systems.
ATTA CENTRE is the only place in the Baltics that can host a banquet for 3070 guests at the same time, and our kitchen covers an area of 400 square meters! Full-cycle catering services are available for our guests: a varied menu for any event and for every taste. Off-site catering services are also available. All our dishes are cooked by using natural eco products that are grown in local farm and beautifully served with German quality glassware and Swiss cutlery. No defrosted and microwaved ingredients are allowed to land on your plate – we make everything from scratch.
ROOFTOP RESTAURANT & OPEN-AIR TERRACE
Rooftop restaurant & open-air terrace is another appealing asset of the ATTA CENTRE. The guests can enjoy their meal with a riverside view in the background.
GREEN ATTA: ECO-PROGRAMME
ATTA CENTRE aspires to reduce its environmental footprint through continuous efforts: saving energy and water, recycling waste, purchasing products from environmentally friendly and recycled materials. In addition to our base operations, we consider it our duty to regularly conduct research and keep abreast of the current environmental issues.
• Initiatives that the centre is taking part in:
• Use of energy-efficient lighting, heating and cooling systems;
• Use of water saving systems;
• Recycling, waste sorting;
• Purchase of environmentally friendly and biodegradable cleaning products;
• Partial refusal to use disposable products;
• Participation in the study of environmental problems;
• Participation in important days for the environmental movement.
• Avoiding the use of meat or endangered animal products
• Use of alternative modes of transportation. For drivers of electric cars, charging stations are installed next to the centre.
• Use of environmentally friendly and processed products in the construction and arrangement of the centre;
• Support for local manufacturers, rejection of import shipments.