Tallink City Hotel
From the 1970s until the 1990s the property used to be the most important business centre in Tallinn. In 2004 the building was extensively renovated and opened as Tallink City Hotel with an impressive glass-façade and modern décor. An excellent location in the heart of the capital makes it an ideal base for exploring the town often referred to as the most romantic in the Baltic States. Heart of Tallinn. Passenger port 1 km, railway station 2 km, bus terminal 2 km, airport 4 km, Old Town 5 min on foot. The Tallink City Hotel is a modern and exclusive business class hotel in the heart of Tallinn.
• 332 hotel rooms; including 257 Standard rooms, 25 Superior rooms, 34 Double de Luxe rooms, 7 Junior Suites, 6 Suites and 3 Royal suites. Coffee and tea maker in Superior and Double de Luxe rooms; espresso machines in the Suites.
• All hotel rooms are for non-smokers
• 15 Standard rooms for allergy sufferers
• All rooms offer a shower or bath, air conditioning, free Wifi, TV (incl. satellite channels), phone, safe and mini bar
• Accommodation includes free use of the morning sauna.
Dining & Entertainment
• Restaurant City – fast and simple lunch menu, À la Carte menu from classic European cuisine with a new take
• Nightclub Cellar – karaoke, dance nights, live music
• Lobby Bar Piano – cold and hot drinks, light refreshments, live piano music
Conferences & Events
• Conference halls Cityside and Seaside on the 10th floor for up to 100 persons when united
• 2 meeting suites for up to 10 persons
• 6 conference halls on the 2nd floor for up to 133 persons
• Beauty Salon Hera Salongid – classic beauty treatments, big variety of cosmetic treatments
• Private Round Sauna for up to
Points of Interest
• In Old Town: Town Wall, Town Hall Square, Toompea Castle, Dome Church, St. Olav’s Church and St. Catherine’s Passage
• Freedom Square
• Kadriorg, KUMU Art Museum
• Rotermann Quarter
• Tallinn Song Festival Grounds