Sokos Hotel Viru
Original Sokos Hotel Viru is the legendary landmark in the very heart of Tallinn. The hotel offers uncompromising comfort and pleasant stay with breathtaking views to the city.
In addition to 516 hotel rooms, Original Sokos Hotel Viru has several restaurants, wellness and entertainment services, a conference and banquet centre, shopping centre, panoramic bar and the KGB Museum – all under the same roof. The economic activities of Hotel Viru are operated by AS Sokotel, a subsidiary of the SOK Group, and it belongs to the Original by Sokos Hotels chain. Relaxed and friendly service makes guests return over and over again. Here, you get something you cannot find elsewhere.
Original Sokos Hotel Viru in the heart of Tallinn got a 93-room Superior hotel wing after Solo Sokos Hotel Estoria and Viru was merged. Every room in Solo Sokos Hotel Estoria, which was opened in 2014, was designed to represent a success story of Estonia and Estonians. Public rooms and rest areas also told their visual stories, as they were furnished with the interior design elements and furniture created by award-winning local designers. The exciting stories and smart design of Estoria will continue living in the Superior wing and offer guests front-row seats to local life and culture. The quality night’s sleep and peaceful atmosphere, which have received high praise from Estoria’s guests so far, will remain parts of the accommodation experience of guests staying in the Superior wing of Viru.
Original Sokos Hotel Viru offers one of the biggest hotel conference centre in Tallinn, where you will find:
- 11 multifunctional air-conditioned meeting venues, part of which with natural light
- the largest room can accommodate up to 500 guests
- over 500 m² of exhibition space
- the latest technical equipment high-speed WiFi and broadband internet access
- heavy goods access points – enabling access of cars
- the biggest hotel restaurant in Tallinn, Merineitsi restaurant next to the conference centre provides catering, lunch and dining options according to guests needs
- wide choice of additional services and networking spaces – bars, restaurants, night club
- the historic KGB museum on the top floor for possible post tours
- excellent location in the very heart of Tallinn
- direct access to shopping mall, beauty salon and sports club